View, browse and sort the list of conference sessions and show floor programming by pass type, track, and format. With this Schedule Builder, you can build your schedule in advance of the event and access it during the show via export or with the Official Mobile App. Seating is first come, first serve, so please arrive early to sessions that you would like to attend. Sessions are subject to change.
Keynote: State of the Industry Panel
Date: Tuesday, April 9
Time: 10:10am - 10:50am
Sector: Design & Ship Interiors, Entertainment & Amusements, Environmental & Health, Food & Beverage, Hotel Operations, Information Technology, Ports & Destinations, Retail, Safety & Security, Ship Equipment, Ship Services, Shipyards, Shipbuilding & Refurbishment, Wellness
Pass Type: VIP Pass, Conference Pass, Cruise Line Pass, Speaker Pass - Get your pass now!
Event Type: Session
Vault Recording: TBD
Hear industry titans share their perspectives on the future of cruising, including a dynamic panel discussion focused on what keeps these cruising leaders up at night. Themes to include:
- Sustainable Tourism:The latest challenges in popular markets, how cruise lines are collaborating with local communities and destinations to identify solutions
- Innovation: Defining what innovation means to their brand and customer
- Converting New Cruisers: What it will take to attract the next generation of cruisers including millennials
- Environmental Initiatives: Identifying the latest developments and success stories to continue environmental advancements
- Emerging Markets: The future outlook on China, what it will take to succeed in emerging markets