View, browse and sort the list of conference sessions and show floor programming by pass type, track, and format. With this Schedule Builder, you can build your schedule in advance of the event and access it during the show via export or with the Official Mobile App. Seating is first come, first serve, so please arrive early to sessions that you would like to attend. Sessions are subject to change.
Investment Analysts Future Outlook
Location: Room 201/202
Date: Wednesday, April 10
Time: 9:30am - 10:15am
Sector: Design & Ship Interiors, Entertainment & Amusements, Environmental & Health, Food & Beverage, Hotel Operations, Information Technology, Ports & Destinations, Retail, Safety & Security, Ship Equipment, Ship Services, Shipyards, Shipbuilding & Refurbishment, Wellness
Pass Type: VIP Pass, Conference Pass, Cruise Line Pass, Speaker Pass - Get your pass now!
Event Type: Session
Vault Recording: TBD
During our session Wall Street experts share their insights on the following topics:
- Latest financial outlook for the Chinese cruising market
- Weighing the importance of niche markets and consolidation of the smaller operators on the overall marketplace
- When (if at any time) can we expect the market to reach saturation in terms of customers?
- How much does the new capacity and new vessels detract from the older ones?
- How important do analysts see branding?