View, browse and sort the list of conference sessions and show floor programming by pass type, track, and format. With this Schedule Builder, you can build your schedule in advance of the event and access it during the show via export or with the Official Mobile App. Seating is first come, first serve, so please arrive early to sessions that you would like to attend. Sessions are subject to change.
Cracking the Code on Family Travel and Millennial Cruising
Nancy Schretter (Founder & Managing Editor President, Family Travel Network Beacon Group Holdings, Inc.)
Christine Esteve (Vice President of Marketing and E-Commerce, Carnival Cruise Line)
Vicky Garcia (COO and Co-Owner, Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative)
Brenda Kyllo (Vice President, Strategic Alliances, AmaWaterways)
Bonnie Levengood (Senior Vice President Marketing, MSC Cruises)
Location: Room 203/205
Date: Wednesday, April 10
Time: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Sector: Design & Ship Interiors, Entertainment & Amusements, Environmental & Health, Food & Beverage, Hotel Operations, Information Technology, Ports & Destinations, Retail, Safety & Security, Ship Equipment, Ship Services, Shipyards, Shipbuilding & Refurbishment, Wellness
Pass Type: VIP Pass, Conference Pass, Cruise Line Pass, Speaker Pass - Get your pass now!
Event Type: Session
Vault Recording: TBD
During these two 30-minute sessions our experts tackle tough questions around the future of family travel and attracting more millennials to cruise.
Part I: The Future Outlook for Family Cruising
- What are the latest trends in family cruising?
- How are cruise lines catering to family and multigenerational vacationers with innovative ship features, technologies, experiences, activities and partnerships?
- How are demographics, vacation preferences, buying behavior and social media changing how families travel and make cruise vacation decisions?
Part II: Millennials and Cruising
- What do millennials want in their vacation experiences - and how do cruises fit?
- What are the opportunities and challenges in successfully marketing and catering to millennial travelers?
- How are cruise lines changing their ships, itineraries, experiences, technologies and partnerships to attract more millennials?